also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Update on cyborg baby

 
Finished the Cyborg Baby Doll today. However I do think I'm going to make his light up eye a blue tint, otherwise it seems to bright?
 
Creepy doll, scary doll, Halloween doll, Morbid doll house, Ghosts and Ghouls, Altered Dolls
 
 
 
So I really do love sci-fi movies along with horror / thriller's.. and I was watching terminator last night and it dawned on me a really cool baby doll.. and had to start on it this morning.. after tidying up my workspace some.. he still needs some paint.

#cyborg #android #clone #drone #droid #mechanical person # droid #bionic person # tourtured baby doll
#cyborg #android #clone #drone #droid #mechanical person # droid #bionic person # tortured baby doll 


2 comments:

  1. have you thought about red like terminator! That is so sick its cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this project. Congrats...
    Take a look at my blog
    Http://anonormale.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete