also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ambient lighting

So todays project was lighting but I wanted some color. So I tried to totally think outside the box, and just to say these pictures don't do them justice. They glow really well in the redish orange and blue.. also still working on spot lights and some more glowy like amber lights.. I think both lamps turned out so cute.. 
so what i did was take a jelly jar and attached a half of one of those old craft christmas balls to the bottom of the jar with hot glue after coloring the inside of the jar and the half od the christmas ball . Then after it was dry I glued some creepy cloth on the top and did misc embleshments. The blue one is just a cheap glass vase. If you have any questions feel free to comment.
Without light on - left, with the light turned on - right.

No comments:

Post a Comment