also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The start of my bloody torso

So I paper mached the body and have a hallow shell. After tearing the paper so the edges are jagged, I covered the neck back up and layered around the neck. Then to do the same for the arms and bottom torso. Just have to wait for each phase to dry.
 
I know, this is going to make me seem so gross and morbid. But I promise I'm really not, Just a vivid imagination. I will be making some fall items that arent so creepy. More like the first mandrake feel.

2 comments:

  1. have you finished this one yet? If so I want to see what you have come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite yet, still in progress as I work on other projects as well . Had two masks that friends have purchased. :)

    ReplyDelete