also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Monday, November 9, 2015

DIY fog juice : that goes a long way

so this year I actually made my own fog juice for both my fog machines and the results were fantastic! you will need distilled water, glycerin, a measuring cup and a container for your fog juice.

Very Thicker Smoke: 30% Glycerin | 70% Water

Medium Thick Smoke:
20% Glycerin | 80% Water

Less Thick Smoke:
15% Glycerin | 85% Water

This is about the ratio's for smoke thickness, next year I plan on adding a scent to it. I bought distilled water from the grocery store and I bought a gallon of glycerin for like 25 bucks, which I only used maybe a quarter of the glycerin from the gallon jug it came in. I made 2 batches of fog juice only using a quarter of the glycerin. I also poured some of the distilled water into a bowl to use the gallon jug as my container for the fog juice. So overall I think it worked out rather nicely! AND I still had fog juice left over so that was indeed a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment