also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Todays accomplishments

Cleaning up my work area, completely moved everything today and made a home for everything. Let me tell you this was quite the chore for such a small area to work in. I share a room that is half my craft area and half my husband computer work area. He fixes computers, and makes computers out of parts people don't want anymore, sometimes I help sell them on eBay to make a little side money. So if you can imagine having only half a room with a ton of stuff and rearranging it, was quite a challenge.  So I made it more efficient to grab supplies while working on something, to where it was within arms reach more or less verses having to get up and walk to the other end of the room for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment