also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Troll I started today and finishing up the 2nd mandrake root.


So later I added some more to the troll, he still needs a foot and some teeth before I give him a paper mache layer. But he is definately coming to life.

 
So this morning finishing up another mandrake root or Ent. Just needs painting. I decided I really want to make a troll thing with horns. He is still missing hands, feet, and an ear. Plus other details, but i think he is @ a good start. So this is what I have done so far. Because I've got to stop crafting for a bit to repair some swing chairs for a friend, since I figured out how to do that.
 
This is how it started! A blob lol
And here is the second mandrake just waiting for some painting.
Hard to really see the details, but once painted and adding some greens, it'll be pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment