also I have a new website @ www.theaskraftykitchen.com



Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Latest creations 7/26/15




So today, I decided to finish up several projects I had going. So tomorrow or today I could start another one. My aunt Debbie basically wants to see me create a bat like creature. So now of course it's all I have been able to think about the last few days. However I do still have two projects to finish after the bat, because I'm just antsy and can't wait to attempt it. Because I'm blowing up with idea's of how to create it.
 But about these current projects :
*Pumpkin People - tried another version of some folk lore to the pumpkin, more of an old style.
*Potion bottle : tried to go more of something not so scary and more pretty so figured more like an ice queen type feel to it with some frilly cute stuff.
Witches Trinkets: Complied with a sand glass timer, potion bottles, runes with wiccan writing I guess, some twigs (kind of like the purpose of sage or something), and a black feather. I was going to include this candle but then the box wouldn't close, go figure right.            
#witches kit  #Halloween Props #Potion Bottles #apathacary jars #runes #black feather #witches #Goblins #ghouls #Hocus Pocus #Magic  *Flickering candles: I actually made 3 different ones but forgot to add the other in the picture, OH well. I actually learned something new making the orange looking flickering candle, glue + perlite = snow like look, which also influence my potion bottle of the ice queen style. But for the purpose of the flickering candle adding stain made it have a rock like texture. And I also had recently bought some white hot glue which made it sooooooo much easier for the flickering candles to add the wax. Verses actually having to paint the hot glue white then turn around and add some stain to achieve an old weathered dusted sort of feel.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment